Post by Elisha on Jun 20, 2008 16:46:03 GMT -5
Name: Elisha Draken
Also known as: Elli or Lisha
D.O.B: September 26th
Height: 5` 8”
- Sire: Chiru
- Childer: Marcus Belby, Nexia, Logan, Xavier, Snake,
Gabriel, Deacon Sacrament
- Grandchilder: Joel Silver, Kalie
- Siblings: TBA
- Bound to: No-one
- Lover: Jared
- House: The Sanguine Ankh
- [glow=orange,3,600]Affectionate Nicknames:[/glow]
- Marcus – Elisha’s Little Vampire - Her first and eldest childe
- Nexia – Adorable Waif - Childe and legally adopted daughter
- Logan – Elisha’s Bratling - His arrogant and cheeky nature got him the nickname
- Xavier – Prince – Elisha’s blood formed a strong bond with Xavier right from the start.
- Snake – Lost Soldier – Nexia wanted him to be part of the family, Elisha could not say no to her daughter.
Gabriel - Elisha's Puppy - Elisha took Gabriel after a game of cat and mouse.
- Deacon - Elisha's Guardian - Elisha's first ever adopted Chylde, he came seeking her help and ended up asking her to Sire him.
[glow=black,3,600]Appearance:[/glow]A curvaceous and yet toned female, long raven hair lays in waves around her shoulders.
Sapphire eyes smoulder from beneath long dark lashes.
[glow=black,3,600]Some History:[/glow]She has been very much a loner so far in her life.
Boredom with the mundane existence the world has to offer her means she often forces change.
Being an intelligent woman she turns her hand to many things, but when all else fails she uses her talent as a dancer to make money working the crowds of men in the dance bars of London, her unique and agile performance always guarantees her work.
She is also a very versatile thief and when one of her paths takes her to the street life of large cities she can steal what she needs, but this is only done in extreme or dire need; Elisha for the most part is a very honest person.
Physical contact is not a large part of her life she trusts very few enough to allow that intimacy to develop; on the few occasions it has she has tended to take male lovers, of course she has a deep attraction to beauty and thus has also taken female lovers.
She has only one item she takes on her path through all these different lives she leads, a small silver ankh on a delicate silver chain around her neck, she is never without it and seems to hold a deep affection for it.
Elisha was born in England, the Midlands to be precise; a large city, how does one identify a city as opposed to a town?
Well just look for a cathedral, if the place has one then you know you are in a City, why this matters I don’t know, but English classification states this fact.
So Elisha was born in a City, raised in a City and spent her youth in such.
She doesn’t declare her upbringing was anything painful, or anything happy, for all intent and purpose it was dull.
Every family has its skeletons so she feels little need to blame her wandering on the idiosyncrasy of her family.
She doesn’t declare the maltreatment of a school system for her nomadic adulthood.
In fact to speak to her she doesn’t blame anyone for anything, after all it’s a waste of energy, she doesn’t like to waste energy.
She doesn’t like to expend emotions on useless endeavours; and so she doesn’t often get angry, rarely does she hold a grudge if for some reason she finds herself having such feelings then her attitude is ruthless in ending the situation so she can move on.
She learnt to dance at a young age, and found she had an aptitude for it, after entering and wining several inter-school competitions she became bored with them and refused to continue for mere gratification.
She tried and excelled at many things, only to become bored once she had mastered them, amongst them:
To name but a small few;
- Jujitsu – martial arts mastering the technique of leverage and control of ones body.
- Dance – many forms of dancing, as much as she could learn.
- Archery – a precision sport in the use of bow and arrow, she also learnt the crossbow.
- Guns - Elisha enjoys the use of guns
Her travels have given her an interesting viewpoint on life, as soon as she was old enough to leave home she did so, moving from City to City and town to town, until she worked her way over-seas finding England confining, an Island after all only has so many places one can grow bored with.
Elisha had finally upon reaching Raven Black become bored with the world.
- Empathy -
One may learn to read in more depth as the ability devlops.
The ability has always been part of Elisha and has helped her to survive on her travels.
Since becoming a vampire this ability has increased significantly.
- [glow=red,3,600]Update: details of Importance[/glow]
- Elisha severed from Sororiel and became a Master Vampire. Although her connections to the bloodline remain strong and more changes are to come soon. Elisha and her 5 childer presently live at the families home and are all part of The Sanguine Ankh House.
- Elisha and Seppuku took a blood oath to keep their close link.
- Recently After keeping close links with her once family throughout her time as a Master Vampire Elisha and Chiru became close, forming a bond through them both seeking a Sire. Chiru asked Elisha to consider her as a Sire, Elisha accepted and Chiru and Elisha bonded as Sire and Childe.
Elisha returned to her former family, her former Great Grandsire now her Sire.
- Gabriel Died.
Elisha has a strong personality.
She enjoys intelligent debates; she does not suffer fools gladly and cannot tolerate ignorance.
Very much a loner yet this is not outwardly apparent and often masked by the appearance of an extrovert façade, she has a wary side which makes any form of intimacy hard to come by with her.
She speaks with a very proper English accent, She uses no slang and no abbreviations and is very often considered to be speaking *The Queens English*
She thrives on learning, whether this is through books or experience.
She adores rambling around in bookshops and broadening her mind by gathering unusual facts.
Myths and legends hold a special fascination for her; quite often she has felt there is more to this world than anything easily seen, she sometimes senses the underbelly of the beast of the unknown and it intoxicates her but thus far has always eluded her.
She has a delightfully wicked sense of humour and a mischievous teasing side to her, sometimes this is to cover other emotions such as fear, pain, nervousness and apprehension, but mostly it is her natural self coming through the many layers that cover the true side to her, it takes a lot to pull back these layers and see the true Elisha but the work is worth it, once she trusts someone she is a very loyal friend/lover.
There is very little Elisha is afraid of and when confronted she stands her ground.